Biosphäre Potsdam GmbH
The Biosphäre Potsdam is located in the midst of Potsdam's green heart - the Volkspark Potsdam, within walking distance of Sanssouci Palace, Ruinen- and Pfingstberg and Cecilienhof. The traffic management system leads cars in Potsdam directly to the Biosphäre Potsdam.
150 free parking spaces for cars (including disabled parking) and bus parking spaces are located next to the Biosphäre Potsdam.
From Potsdam central station:
- Tram: Line 96 towards Campus Jungfernsee, get off at Volkspark, in front of the Biosphäre Potsdam
- Alternatively: tram line 92 direction Bornstedt / Kirschallee, get off at Campus Fachhochschule and from there walk along the right-hand bend 300 meters to the Biosphäre Potsdam
Further information on the arrival by public transport can be found on the website of the Verkehrsbund Berlin Brandenburg. Here you can find out about changes in the timetable.
Coming from the motorway, exit at the following junctions:
- From the north: Berliner Ring A 10, AS 25 Potsdam Nord
- From the south: from Berliner Ring A 10, AS 17 Potsdam Süd, B2 via Michendorf
- From the south-west: Berliner Ring A 10/115, AD 16/9 Nuthetal, AS 6 Babelsberg
- From the east: coming from Berlin AK 4 Zehlendorf
Please follow the traffic management system in the center of Potsdam with the signage "Biosphäre" or "BUGA-Park".