For a visit to the Potsdam Biosphere a proof of vaccination or recovery is required for all persons over the age of 18. Please show this proof when entering the hall. Thanks very much. From January 17th, 2022, the 2G Plus rule will apply to visits to our gastronomic facilities. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at info@noSpambiosphaere-potsdam.de or 0331 - 550 74-0.
The health of our guests and our employees is always our top priority. Therefore we kindly ask you to observe the distance requirements and hygiene measures.
For a visit to the tropical garden of the Potsdam Biosphere a proof of vaccination or recovery is required for all persons from the age of 18. Please show this proof when entering the hall. The following evidence is possible:
- complete vaccination, with the last vaccination at least 14 days age
- recovery (fresh) with a positive PCR test that was at least 28 days or at most 6 months ago
- recovery (earlier) with a positive PCR test at least six months ago AND a vaccination
All guests between 6 and 17 years of age require one of the following documents:
- negative test result (PCR or POC) within the last 24 hours with a certificate (in writing or electronically) from a certified test center
- students need a weekly certificate that has been filled out for the school and confirms that an antigen self-test has been carried out on a regular basis (at least 3 times a week, including during the school holidays). This must show the name of the child and the name and address of the school. The negative test results must be confirmed with the signature of a parent or legal guardian. The official test concept for schools in Brandenburg applies. The student ID card alone is not valid as proof.
- Complete vaccination, the last vaccination with an EU approved vaccine was at least 14 days ago
- Recovery (fresh) with a positive PCR test from at least 28 days and no more than six months ago
- Recovery (earlier) with a positive PCR test at least six months ago AND a vaccination
All evidence is only valid in connection with an Photo ID.
- To protect your health and that of our staff, access and stay in the house is only permitted with a medical mask or an FFP2-certified mask. Even with a certificate, we cannot grant an entrance without such mouth-nose cover.
- The number of people who are allowed to stay in the foyer and throughout the house at the same time is limited. Please book your time slot ticket. Tickets are now available online on our website.
- When purchasing the tickets, we collect your personal information as part of the contact tracking and in compliance with data protection regulations.
- A signposted loop road through the tropical world helps to maintain the necessary safety distance of 1.5 meters.
- The indoor air systems are operated exclusively with fresh air.
- Our employees pay attention to the maximum number of people in the Butterfly House, Café Tropencamp and in the shop. There may be waiting times.
- The closing time for the Butterfly House is 5:45 p.m. during the week and 6:45 p.m. on weekends.
- The airship, our flight simulator, remains closed.
- Currently, no school or daycare programs, group trips, children's birthday packages or guided tours can be booked. You are welcome to visit the Biosphere Potsdam within the framework of the current hygiene regulations without a booked program.