THE BIOSPHÄRE POTSDAM WILL REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Current information can be found here.
We will contact the respective contact person directly for booked events. If you have any questions, please send us an email to info@noSpambiosphaere-potsdam.de.
We are very pleased to open for you again from 9th July 2020. The health of our guests and our employees is always our top priority. Therefore we kindly ask you to observe the distance requirements and hygiene measures.
- To protect your health and that of our staff, while staying in the house is only permitted with a mouth and face mask.
- The number of people who can dwell in the foyer at the same time is limited. There may be short waiting times in front of the building.
- Depending on the number of visitors, there may be a general admission stop. In this circumstances we will ask you to come back later.
- Please understand that we need to record your personal information before contacting you in order to track contacts. The data will be kept for four weeks in compliance with data protection regulations and then will be destroyed.
- A signposted loop road through the tropical world helps to maintain the necessary safety distance of 1.5 meters.
- Our employees in the butterfly house, in the Café Tropencamp and in the shop pay attention to the maximum number of people in the room.
- The airship, our flight simulator, initially remains closed.
- No school or daycare programs, group trips, children's birthday packages or guided tours can be booked at the moment. You are welcome to visit the Biosphäre Potsdam as part of the current hygiene regulations without a booked program.
- Tickets can still be purchased at our entrance hall. Distance markings on the floor help you to maintain the minimum distance.
- Annual ticket holders who were unable to use their annual ticket due to the temporary closure will receive an additional extended validity period when purchasing their next annual ticket.