THE BIOSPHÄRE POTSDAM WILL REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Current information can be found here.
We will contact the respective contact person directly for booked events. If you have any questions, please send us an email to info@noSpambiosphaere-potsdam.de.
The health of our guests and our employees is always our top priority. Therefore we kindly ask you to observe the distance requirements and hygiene measures.
- To protect your health and that of our staff, access and stay in the house is only permitted with a medical mask or an FFP2-certified mask. Even with a certificate, we cannot grant an entrance without such mouth-nose cover.
- The number of people who are allowed to stay in the foyer and throughout the house at the same time is limited. Please book your time slot ticket. Tickets are now available online on our website.
- When purchasing the tickets, we collect your personal information as part of the contact tracking and in compliance with data protection regulations.
- A signposted loop road through the tropical world helps to maintain the necessary safety distance of 1.5 meters.
- The indoor air systems are operated exclusively with fresh air.
- Our employees pay attention to the maximum number of people in the Butterfly House, Café Tropencamp and in the shop. There may be waiting times.
- The closing time for the Butterfly House is 5:45 p.m. during the week and 6:45 p.m. on weekends.
- The airship, our flight simulator, remains closed.
- Currently, no school or daycare programs, group trips, children's birthday packages or guided tours can be booked. You are welcome to visit the Biosphere Potsdam within the framework of the current hygiene regulations without a booked program.